- Native network support for TCP/IP (Internet), IPX (Novell), NETBIOS, TAPI, MODEM, and serial play.
- No limit on the number of players in multi-player games (only tested to 20 players).
- Includes a server to find all available other players over the Internet.
- Twelve races each with significant differences in over 10 attributes.
- A fully adaptive real-time AI opponent that you can play at 4 levels of difficulty. You will not find this AI at all predictable. (Some game testers complained about the unpredictability of the AI.)
- The world size is dependent on the number of players so large multi-player games do not put you right next to your opponents.
Click to Enlarge
note: All images can be viewed full size by clicking on them. All screen shots were taken from a game running at 800x600x16