- Each vehicle type's speed affected differently by terrain. (In other words your tanks can go over mountains - eventually.) Vehicle types include foot soldiers, wheeled, tracked, hovercraft, and ships.
- Roads and bridges can be built providing significant improvement in movement speed.
- A much richer economic model with population, power, and damage all affecting the production rate of buildings.
- Factories can be set to build any number of units so you do not need to issue construction orders every time 1 vehicle is produced.
- Materials are local to the building they are stored in and automatically trucked as needed. (You can take over the trucks and control material movement.)
Click to Enlarge
note: All images can be viewed full size by clicking on them. All screen shots were taken from a game running at 800x600x16